Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 June 2011

A day with myself

its the most boring day in my life... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.. y should i be alone today in this house and the whole planet.. i dont meet evan a single person today.. where did they go???

after went back from sp yesterday i slept at 7 am todays and wake up almost 4 p.m.. hahaha.. crazy rite.. i dont know what happen to me among these day.. so lazy n always feel tired.. after waking up i realize that no one in this home.. huhuhhu i been left home alone.. where is zul??? i think he going home.. yeah and then i start my alone time.. just a waste.......................... arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh  boring day... just sit in front of my laptop.. and now i realize that only one thing can describe my day for today and i can present it by this music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

No comments:

Post a Comment